Monday 18 June 2007

Latest Diet Details

Since my last update Small-N-Grubby has eaten :
  • strawberries
  • pasta
  • lemon juice (in a recipe I didn't just force feed him with it!!!)
  • cheese (a variety where the only additional ingredient was vegetarian rennet)

He's already chosen orange juice for tomorrow and the frozen orange pops have gone into the freezer tonight.

Haven't really had to experiment with any recipes lately as he is choosing his new foods and they are all very instant. I'll be incorporating the citrus into my baking once he has tried it over the next couple of days.

Off to the hospital on Wednesday (one month since our first visit). A little worried as we should get back the test results for all the real nasties. Fingers crossed though as the chances are very rare and I think he is just too well in himself.

** Kate **

1 comment:

Paula said...

HI Kate - thanks for the comment on my bloggerversary post. I've looked at your craft blog but found this one as well. I cut out wheat for a year and it was the hardest thing I've done (outweighed by the benefits though) and now I just have to cut it out every few weeks for a few weeks, so I'll keep an eye on this one too.